Inside of witham Friary church

Witham Friary Parish Church

Category: Clubs / Societies

The original building dates from around 1200. It was altered in a transitional style in 1828, and then rebuilt and extended 1875 by William White in “Muscular Gothic” style.

Services and further information can be found: Witham Friary – Parish of Postlebury (

Churchwardens are:


Anne Dalgety

George Pritchard